    I need HELP.
    With my Best.
    Saref

    Saref Aref, May 18, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Saref Aref wrote:

    > Hi every body
    > I want to add a line in the "Autoexec.bat" file.
    > But I don't want to use "copy con" to re-write the file again because when I
    > checked this file by "type autoexec.bat" via the DOS I found it was very
    > long.
    > Please any body can tell me if there is a program by which I can delete some
    > and add other lines ? or even tell me a command in Dos.
    > I need HELP.
    > With my Best.
    > Saref

    From the DOS prompt, type EDIT autoexec.bat or from Explorer, right
    click on the filename and choose EDIT from the menu.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 18, 2004

  3. Saref Aref

    Jerry G. Guest

    You can open the autoexec.bat file with Notepad. Just remember to save it
    with a bat extension when saving it.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Jerry G., May 18, 2004
  4. Saref Aref

    Maybird Guest

    Why not try SysEdit or MsConfig that comes with Windows...
    Choose Run... from Start menu and type "SysEdit" or "MsConfig".

    Maybird, May 19, 2004