    ideas?

    Thank You

    Steve
    Steve Oldham, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Steve Oldham

    °Mike° Guest

    I see you are using Agent. You are not running Agent from
    your desktop, by any chance, are you? Are you having any
    problems with Agent?

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:37:32 GMT, in
    <>
    Steve Oldham scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Steve Oldham

    Steve Oldham Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:40:31 -0500, "philo" <>
    wrote:

    >"Steve Oldham" <> wrote in message
    >> I've been slowlly recovering from a mini-crash and the next problem I
    >> want to deal with are these strange files that appear all over my
    >> desktop after a session. There are .DAT & .BAK files and error logs
    >> and various files that look ( to my untrained eye) to be temps. Any
    >> ideas?
    >>
    >> Thank You
    >>
    >> Steve

    >it looks like you might have dragged (or copied) an application to your
    >desktop
    >rather than having made a shortcut

    You got it. Thanks much.

    Steve