  1. If I use the files and settings transfer wizard to move files to a new
    computer, will my "old" computer be disabled? Will it still boot?
    Will OFFICE run on both machines?

    Lowly Engineer, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Lowly Engineer

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Lowly Engineer deftly scribbled:

    > If I use the files and settings transfer wizard to move files to a new
    > computer, will my "old" computer be disabled? Will it still boot?
    > Will OFFICE run on both machines?

    Office will need to be installed on each computer. While FASTW will copy
    the files necessary, they will be unlikely to run correctly.

    What FASTW *is* good at is copying favourites, address books, data, pictures
    etc etc from one computer to another.

    It won't copy installed applications or programs unless they are
    'stand-alone' which don't need installing.

    --

    Paul - xxx, Jul 16, 2003