    network. This wizard worked so good on another machine running xp pro and
    moving files from another xp pro machine. Are there any suggestions on this
    or obvious things I'm not seeing?
    =?Utf-8?B?SkNhbnlvbmVlcg==?=, Nov 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SkNhbnlvbmVlcg==?=

    Piers James Guest

    I can't remember which way around it is, but there is an update to the File
    and Settings Transfer Wizard for either XP Pro or x64, that allows this to
    work.

    HTH

    Piers James, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Files and Setting Transfer wizard for x64
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896344
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 10, 2005
  4. For XP.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 10, 2005