file types

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGRldGFpbGVy?=, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. cannot change file types...i have many pics that i can't simply click on to view. i have been to folder options--file types-change- and from there, it's clear as mud! any help? Send to my e-mail address thank

    Dennis
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGRldGFpbGVy?=, Apr 26, 2004

  2. You want to go to Folder Options, View tab. Then you can clear the [ ] Hide
    extensions for known file types checkbox. You should look at ALL of the
    other options in there too.

    "ddetailer" <> wrote in message
    > cannot change file types...i have many pics that i can't simply click on

    to view. i have been to folder options--file types-change- and from there,
    it's clear as mud! any help? Send to my e-mail address thanks

    Kurt Hudson [MVP], Apr 27, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGRldGFpbGVy?=

    Tural Aliyev Guest

    in Tools -> Folders Options -> View. there is Hide for
    extensions for known file types. uncheck it, so you can
    solve this problem.

    Tural Aliyev, May 2, 2004