    125MBx8/120secs). Can someone tell me if my math is wrong - or whether I'm
    right to be concerned.
    Thanks, Rupert.
    =?Utf-8?B?UnVwZXJ0?=, Jan 18, 2005

  2. P.S. Actually having tested transferring this folder a few times it takes
    between 2 and 5 mins.

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVwZXJ0?=, Jan 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UnVwZXJ0?=

    Jeff Guest

    The 54mbps is a bidirectional number, think of it like
    half duplex. Also your signal will degrade depending on
    how close you are to the AP, any walls, any interference...

    Jeff, Jan 19, 2005