    the correct version, and even tried reinstalling it but always get an error
    every where I go. I need my subscription content but don't have a 32 bit
    machine to get it. Any suggestions?
    Lee, Jan 24, 2008

  2. MSDN has online web forums for support. I suspect the problem is a
    permissions or security setting in 32-bit IE. (64-bit IE is not supported by
    the FTM.) You could start by putting the MSDN site in your Trusted Sites
    zone.

    It should work fine with 32-bit IE - many, many people running 64-bit
    Windows get downloads from MSDN.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64