    whatever may be hindering me from deleting the folders?
    --
    Thanks in advance.
    Mark T., Nov 3, 2003

  2. Mark T.

    AlanS Guest

    Did you try a search engine to help find a solution?

    for example putting your error message in www.ask.com

    it says:
    Showing results 1 - 10 of approx. 506,600

    One of those matches should do it! Good Luck

    AlanS, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Mark T.

    °Mike° Guest

    Error Message: Cannot Delete File: File System Error (1026)

    Error Message: Cannot Copy File: File System Error (1026)

    On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:30:52 -0600, in
    <8Xvpb.13876$>
    Mark T. scrawled:

    >I use Windows 98 and I have 2 empty folders that I try to delete but when I
    >do a small window pops up saying: CANNOT DELETE FILE: FILE SYSTEM ERROR
    >(1026). Does anyone know why it says that and if there's a way to fix
    >whatever may be hindering me from deleting the folders?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 3, 2003