    copied as well?

    Thanks for any replies.

    Jake

    jake, Sep 5, 2005

  2. jake

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Jake - Get BCWipe, last free version here:
    http://www.earlyretiremint.com/software/bcwipe.exe and use it to clean the
    slack space before copying if necessary. (Newest paid version (3 IIRC)
    here: http://www.jetico.com/)

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
    My Blog, Defending Your Machine, here:

    Jim Byrd, Sep 5, 2005

  3. jake

    Guest

    Jake,

    The contents of the slack space will not be copied to the new hard
    drive along with your file(s).

    Rich

    , Sep 6, 2005
  4. jake

    jake Guest

    Re: File slack space question - THANKS Jim & Rich

    jake, Sep 6, 2005