    options are greyed out. Network discovery is on and so is public folder
    sharing, all else is off.

    Can someone advise me pls

    KRK, Feb 13, 2009

  2. This could be a 3rd party security software issue. Or try this post.
    Vista Network Discovery is grayed out
    2 posts - Last post: Dec 18, 2007Can't turn off Vista Discovery and
    Sharing http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=4146#4146.
    Vista: Sharing is grayed out ...
    www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=2538

    --