    checked the protocols, blah, blah, blah. I can't seem to find an answer
    anywhere!

    Does anyone know what my problem is? Please Help!
    =?Utf-8?B?SmVu?=, Aug 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVu?=

    Lem Guest

    See: http://www.michna.com/kb/WxNotEnoughServerStorage.htm
    Lem, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's great now. I no longer have to beat
    my head against the wall!

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVu?=, Aug 18, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmVu?=

    Lem Guest

    Jen wrote:
    > Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's great now. I no longer have to beat
    > my head against the wall!
    >
    > "Lem" wrote:
    >
    >> Jen wrote:
    >>> I have a two desktop and laptop network.
    >>> Computer #1 has a linksys router
    >>> computer #2 has a usb wireless adapter (also linksys)
    >>> laptop is wireless ready
    >>>
    >>> I can share internet connections with no problem, I can access shared files
    >>> on computer #1 from both #2 and laptop, but I cannot access shared files on
    >>> computer #2 from either other computer. computer #1 is windows Xp media
    >>> center 2005. computer #2 and laptop are windows xp. I can ping everything
    >>> from all 3.
    >>>
    >>> when I try to access files on computer #2 from #1 i get a message saying
    >>> either "network path not found" or "not enough server storage available to
    >>> process this command." I have run the network wizard on all computers, have
    >>> checked the protocols, blah, blah, blah. I can't seem to find an answer
    >>> anywhere!
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know what my problem is? Please Help!

    >> See: http://www.michna.com/kb/WxNotEnoughServerStorage.htm

    You're welcome. If there's one thing that Microsoft has truly mastered,
    it's the obscure, uninformative error message.
    Lem, Aug 21, 2006