    laptop (remote) to no avail. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this
    problem, I'd appreciate your input. I have an HP 3320 printer. Thanks in
    advance for your thoughts and suggestions.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hkaWFtbw==?=, Apr 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hkaWFtbw==?=

    Roberto Guest

    I had the same problem. and then I conect the laptop to the LAN by cable,
    configure the printer and then disconet the cable and reactivate the
    wireless. and vuala!!!.

    Roberto, Apr 11, 2005

  3. I have two questions here. how did you trick your computer into changing
    port. all I can get when trying to print from laptop id that there is a
    communications error 'USB is unplugged' and second question, I tried to trick
    the laptop by connecting to LAN by cable but stil got the same result. How
    did you configure printer to get it to accept wireless connection after
    disconnecting LAN?

    Thanks for your help

    =?Utf-8?B?TGxhbi5TdWU=?=, Apr 15, 2005