    connect to the internet, and sharing in iTunes works. But, file and printer
    sharing are working only intermittently at best. Can anyone help or point me
    in the right direction?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgQ2xhcms=?=, Dec 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgQ2xhcms=?=

    Malke Guest

    Chris Clark wrote:

    > Okay, I'm stumped. I've scoured for answers and found none. I have a
    > two-computer wireless setup. The computers can ping each other. Both
    > can connect to the internet, and sharing in iTunes works. But, file
    > and printer sharing are working only intermittently at best. Can
    > anyone help or point me in the right direction?

    You haven't given us very much information. We don't even know what
    operating systems you are using or the details of your network setup.
    Run through this network troubleshooter by MVP Hans-Georg Michna:

    http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm

    After you've done that, if you need more help then post back with
    results and details.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User