    Frank L
    Only weird thing is the user name on both pc's is the same, but I wouldn't
    think that matters

    Frank, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 4, 2006

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Jack,
    Thanks very much for the help. Suppose I wanted to start from scratch, is
    their anywhere I can look for a guide to do this? I mean like remove all
    reference to the present network and start all over.
    Thanks again
    Frank

    Frank, Sep 4, 2006
  4. Hi
    If you take out the Network card (or disable an Onboard one), and boot the
    computer the Network would be gone. Insert the card back and you would start
    the Network from scratch.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 4, 2006
  5. Frank