    File Securer is a tool to protect folders and personal files.

    Gr,
    Jasper

    Jasper, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Jasper

    Pete Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:53:36 +0100, whilst in NewsFroup
    alt.computer.security, "Jasper" <> articulated the
    following sentiments :

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for the register code (serial) to unlock the software "File
    >Securer v3.32". I can only found the s/n for v3.30 but I can't found "File securer v3.30 software" :(.
    >File Securer is a tool to protect folders and personal files.

    It's not the only 'tool' around here either. Koff.

    Sorry all, couldn't resist. :/

    Eddgars,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 17, 2004

  3. On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:53:36 +0100, "Jasper" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for the register code (serial) to unlock the software "File
    >Securer v3.32". I can only found the s/n for v3.30 but I can't found "File securer v3.30 software" :(.
    >File Securer is a tool to protect folders and personal files.
    >
    >Gr,
    >Jasper

    Yes,

    It's available here