    from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the "add/remove"
    widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
    quits. I need help, please.

    no, Jul 18, 2004

  2. no

    Miggsee Guest

    The name of the program might help.

    "no" <> wrote in message
    news:betKc.4623$...
    > Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
    > An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove

    it

    Miggsee, Jul 18, 2004

  3. no

    no Guest

    TMPGEnc

    no, Jul 18, 2004
  4. no

    Miggsee Guest

    TMPGEnc is the name of the program. (via email).

    I downloaded and installed the program to see if I had any problem removing
    it. I used add/remove programs, and it uninstalled with ease.

    Miggsee, Jul 18, 2004
  5. no

    Ionizer Guest

    "no" <> wrote in message
    > Win Xp professional, P4, 2.66GHz, 512MB.
    > An old free trial software has expired trial period and I want to remove

    it
    > from the program files. But when I click to remove it from the

    "add/remove"
    > widow in the control panel, it starts to delete it for two seconds then
    > quits. I need help, please.

    I seem to recall that TMPGEnc doesn't actually get "installed" at all. A
    Google search to confirm this yielded this result, among others:
    http://www.dvdhelp.us/php/forums/archive/uninstall-tmpgenc-1219_72.htm

    Hope that helps,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 18, 2004