    Look forward to your replies.
    Regards,
    Roy.

    Roy, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Roy

    Anonymous Guest

    "Roy" <> wrote in
    news:cgco3l$p4r$:

    > someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
    > have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works)
    > and none have been able to recover/find it.

    I suggest you try Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro. That is my favourite data
    recovery program. You can get it from www.ontrack.com

    --
    The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
    If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

    Visit my website!
    http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu

    Anonymous, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Roy

    Roy Guest

    Thanks all, I will give them a go.
    Regards,
    Roy

    "Roy" <> wrote in message
    Hi all,
    Can someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I

    Roy, Aug 26, 2004