    Found", but that's years ago...I'm betting there's something better
    now??

    Thanks!
    mhaase-at-springmind.com, Aug 14, 2005

  2. There are quite a few available. File Scavenger is one that seems to work
    fairly well. I have tried some free ones that work well also. One thing I
    found out is that the file name may not be what you expect it to be if the
    file was sent to the recycle bin and then deleted. Whatever you use be sure
    to try it out on a test system first be deleting some test files for
    recovery. The links below are to some file recovery programs. -- Steve

    http://www.snapfiles.com/shareware/system/swdatarecovery.html
    http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/system/fwdatarecovery.html

    Steven L Umbach, Aug 14, 2005

  3. mhaase-at-springmind.com