    found on the Internet. Of course if there as free recovery utilities out
    there I'd like to give them a go first.

    Any suggestions welcomed. Poch

    Poch, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Poch

    Pete D Guest

    Google for Digital Image Recovery or DIR. It's the best out there.

    Pete D, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Poch wrote:
    > Anyone know of a good free file recovery program? My Canon A95 lost 3
    > pictures I took. I can see them with a downloaded copy of "Flash File
    > REcovery" but won't let me restore them without the paid version.

    I used this program without problems:

    http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Poch

    [BnH] Guest

    Sandisk Rescue Pro + a CF reader / writer .. even recover files I never put
    in :p

    =bob=

    [BnH], Aug 16, 2005
  5. Poch

    tomcas Guest

    Poch wrote:
    > Anyone know of a good free file recovery program? My Canon A95 lost 3
    > pictures I took. I can see them with a downloaded copy of "Flash File
    > REcovery" but won't let me restore them without the paid version.
    >
    > If I'm going to pay I want to pay for a good product, not the first one I
    > found on the Internet. Of course if there as free recovery utilities out
    > there I'd like to give them a go first.
    >
    > Any suggestions welcomed. Poch

    http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlrestoration.html
    It's free, it works.

    tomcas, Aug 16, 2005
  6. Poch

    Brian Guest

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:55:30 GMT, "Poch"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know of a good free file recovery program? My Canon A95 lost 3
    >pictures I took. I can see them with a downloaded copy of "Flash File
    >REcovery" but won't let me restore them without the paid version.
    >
    >If I'm going to pay I want to pay for a good product, not the first one I
    >found on the Internet. Of course if there as free recovery utilities out
    >there I'd like to give them a go first.
    >
    >Any suggestions welcomed. Poch

    IsoBuster?

    Brian, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Poch

    Bill Funk Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know of a good free file recovery program? My Canon A95 lost 3
    >pictures I took. I can see them with a downloaded copy of "Flash File
    >REcovery" but won't let me restore them without the paid version.
    >
    >If I'm going to pay I want to pay for a good product, not the first one I
    >found on the Internet. Of course if there as free recovery utilities out
    >there I'd like to give them a go first.
    >
    >Any suggestions welcomed. Poch

    This has worked for me:
    http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital-image-recovery.htm

    --
    Bill Funk
    funktionality.blogspot.com

    Bill Funk, Aug 16, 2005
  8. Poch

    Poch Guest

    Poch, Aug 16, 2005
  9. Poch

    Poch Guest

    "Poch" <> wrote in message
    >> This has worked for me:
    >> http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital-image-recovery.htm
    >>
    >> --
    >> Bill Funk
    >> funktionality.blogspot.com

    > Great feedback. Thanks all I will give a selection of those a go. Much
    > appreciated.
    > Poch

    Went with and purchased Sandisk Rescue Pro. Did the job and will work will
    other file formats on my USB flash memory keys. Thanks Bob.

    Poch.

    Poch, Aug 17, 2005