    aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
    Regards
    BoB

    Bob, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    Protect them from "aalternating"? Can you explain?

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:07:21 GMT, in
    <Jkufb.25638$>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Bob

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Bob tried to scribble ...

    > To all ...
    > Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
    > aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
    > Regards
    > BoB

    You need to be a bit more explicit in the detail of what's happening to your
    Word files. ie, what does "aalternating" mean ?

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj

    Paul - xxx, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Bob

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Bob <> wrote in message
    > To all ...
    > Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
    > aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
    > Regards
    > BoB

    Could you mean 'alteration'?

    Juan Pérez, Oct 4, 2003
  5. Bob

    gangle Guest

    "Juan Pérez" wrote

    > Bob wrote
    > > To all ...
    > > Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
    > > aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
    > > Regards
    > > BoB
    > >

    > Could you mean 'alteration'?

    For the 15th time, stop tormenting Bob, you pseudo-macho
    d-d-d-d-dud.

    --
    Just Say NO to Sausage Fucking

    gangle, Oct 4, 2003
  6. Bob

    anthonyberet Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > To all ...
    > Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
    > aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
    > Regards

    Pardon?
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Oct 4, 2003
  7. Bob

    Jammer Guest

    Make the document read only

    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:Jkufb.25638$,
    Bob <> typed: with a :)

    Jammer, Oct 4, 2003
  8. Bob

    John Heath Guest

    Save them as PDF.

    John Heath, Oct 4, 2003
  9. Bob

    Liz Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote
    > To all ...
    > Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
    > aalternating when sending by e-mail ?

    To make sure a document or file cannot be altered, you can save
    the file as Read-Only.
    http://www.wcape.school.za/subject/CS/PHS/readonly/readonly1.htm

    Or you can assign a password. It will encrypts the contents of the
    Word file, so the plain text is not visible within or outside Word.
    Read here: Making Word documents really read-only.
    http://www.expresscomputeronline.com/20030120/techspace1.shtml

    Liz, Oct 4, 2003
  10. Bob

    Juan Pérez Guest