  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I have a SBC DSL account, with their 2wire SW1000 modem, which is wireless.
    #1 computer has 2 printers connected to it & shared & is plugged into the
    LAN port on the 2wire.
    #2 computer is connected via a 2wire usb adapter.
    I am trying to connect to the printers that are shared on #1 computer, but
    can't.
    I can ping each other by name or address, but can't see when I look at
    workgroup computers, even though they are both in the same workgroup.
    File & Print sharing is on, what else am I missing?

    Mike, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Hi

    As far as Printer and File Sharing is concern it does Not matter if the
    connection us wire or wireless.

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    allowed to be shared.

    Basic XP -