    "severe" potential.

    Can anyone shed some light on this annoyance?

    -Thanks
    Inter Pares, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Inter Pares

    Jerry G. Guest

    Boot your machine in Safe-Mode. In this mode, run the Spyhunter program and
    see if this helps. Also, CWshredder, and Ad-Aware are also very good. If
    your operating system has an auto recover, also disable that as well.
    Re-enable the auto-recover only after re-booting the computer.

    When Windows is in the normal mode, all programs and files that are opened
    can be protected.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Inter Pares" <> wrote in message
    I run Spyhunter on a daily basis to rid my computer of spyware.

    There is one "file" named C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/32CRYPSERV.EXE that keeps
    returning.
    I run Spyhunter,delete all spyware and I can run Spyhunter again 5 minutes
    later and C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/32CRYPSERV.EXE is there again without having
    gone back online.

    Spyhunter reports this spyware (C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/32CRYPSERV.EXE) as having

    Jerry G., Apr 26, 2004

  3. Inter Pares

    Inter Pares Guest

    Thanks Jerry,I'll give it a try.