    connection isn't getting interference or disconnecting for any other reason.
    Does anyone know why this is happening? The whole reason I bought the
    wireless adapters was to transfer files between our computers!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0cml4Y3ViZWQ=?=, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Are you basically saying that your wireless connection is dropping briefly
    every 30seconds to 2 minutes? Make sure your wireless security settings are
    correctly configured, in particular, make sure 802.1x authentication is not
    enabled. I'd also suggest turning off any sort of power saving modes on the
    wireless adapter. This option can be found in the advanced properties of
    your wireless interface in the Network Connections folder. Sometimes there
    are incompatibilities between the wireless adapter and the access point when
    power saving modes are enabled.

    Peter Bui[MS], Feb 28, 2005