    Has OnRebate.com (Google them if you want to see what bastards they
    are) denied my application for the $100 rebate I'm entitled to? And
    for what reason? Answer those questions for yourself.

    Veni Vidivici, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Re: Another Professional Victim - File Attorney General and FTC Complaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    "Veni Vidivici" <> wrote in message
    > When I received the notebook computer I made the terrible mistake of
    > ordering from TigerDirect in Miami, the box with the barcode was packed
    > inside a box. It was not torn or damaged in any way except for the
    > barcode, which had been ripped in 4 places and some of it completely
    > missing.
    >
    > Now why, you will ask, was the box undamaged but the barcode torn and
    > obliterated?
    >
    > Because I had to send the original barcode by razor-blading it out of
    > the box -- they called it a UPC, whatever the f that is-- undamaged and
    > untorn -- to OnRebate.com for the rebate.
    >
    > Has OnRebate.com (Google them if you want to see what bastards they
    > are) denied my application for the $100 rebate I'm entitled to? And
    > for what reason? Answer those questions for yourself.

    Why would TigerDirect give a **** whether you get a Manufacturer rebate
    or not?

    Better adjust your Tin Foil hat there Stimpy, some of the rays are getting in.

    => Vox Populi©, Jun 2, 2006

  3. => Dickbreath Vox Populi© wrote:
    > "Veni Vidivici" <> wrote in message
    > > When I received the notebook computer I made the terrible mistake of
    > > ordering from TigerDirect in Miami, the box with the barcode was packed
    > > inside a box. It was not torn or damaged in any way except for the
    > > barcode, which had been ripped in 4 places and some of it completely
    > > missing.
    > >
    > > Now why, you will ask, was the box undamaged but the barcode torn and
    > > obliterated?
    > >
    > > Because I had to send the original barcode by razor-blading it out of
    > > the box -- they called it a UPC, whatever the f that is-- undamaged and
    > > untorn -- to OnRebate.com for the rebate.
    > >
    > > Has OnRebate.com (Google them if you want to see what bastards they
    > > are) denied my application for the $100 rebate I'm entitled to? And
    > > for what reason? Answer those questions for yourself.

    > Why would TigerDirect give a **** whether you get a Manufacturer rebate
    > or not?

    I'm afraid YOU are the idiot. The rebate is not a manufacturer's.
    OnRebate.com is a rebate house with connections to TigerDirect, which
    claims to guarantee the rebate and advertises OnRebate.com's record as
    being sterling when it stinks like filth:

    As in:

    Received from BBB SERVING SOUTHEAST FLORIDA AND THE CARIBBEAN [Re:
    TigerDirect and OnRebate.com]

    Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau concerning the
    dispute you are having with the above named company. We have forwarded
    your complaint to the company for their comments and/or action. You
    will be informed of the outcome of this matter. However, we must advise
    you that the prognosis for a favorable resolution of your issue is not
    good. This company has already "earned" an "unsatisfactory" business
    reliability report with the BBB. It is, therefore, doubtful that they
    will respond to us, or to you, concerning this matter. Nevertheless, we
    will make our best effort to help mediate a solution.

    Veni Vidivici, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Re: Perma-Victim whines some more - File Attorney General and FTC Complaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    "Veni Whinibitchi" wrote in message
    => Vox Populi© wrote:
    > "Veni Vidivici" <> wrote in message
    > > When I received the notebook computer I made the terrible mistake of
    > > ordering from TigerDirect in Miami, the box with the barcode was packed
    > > inside a box. It was not torn or damaged in any way except for the
    > > barcode, which had been ripped in 4 places and some of it completely
    > > missing.
    > >
    > > Now why, you will ask, was the box undamaged but the barcode torn and
    > > obliterated?
    > >
    > > Because I had to send the original barcode by razor-blading it out of
    > > the box -- they called it a UPC, whatever the f that is-- undamaged and
    > > untorn -- to OnRebate.com for the rebate.
    > >
    > > Has OnRebate.com (Google them if you want to see what bastards they
    > > are) denied my application for the $100 rebate I'm entitled to? And
    > > for what reason? Answer those questions for yourself.

    > Why would TigerDirect give a **** whether you get a Manufacturer rebate
    > or not?

    ->I'm afraid YOU are the idiot. The rebate is not a manufacturer's.
    ->OnRebate.com is a rebate house with connections to TigerDirect,

    "connections" ...?

    What kind of "connections", like exactly?

[...]

    -----

    So then, why did you buy from TigerDirect in the first place, eh moron?
    Why didn't you investigate OnRebate BEFORE you purchased, eh?
    Why didn't you return the damaged product (bar coded box) immediately
    to TigerDirect when you noticed it?

    => Vox Populi©, Jun 2, 2006
  5. Re: Perma-Victim whines some more - File Attorney General and FTC Complaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    troll alert---->>>> Pox Populi

    Veni Vidivici, Jun 2, 2006
  6. Re: Perma-Victim whines some more - File Attorney General and FTC Complaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    > troll alert---->>>> Pox Populi

    Translation: you lose, whiner.

    => Vox Populi©, Jun 2, 2006
  7. Veni Vidivici

    Guest

    => Vox Populi© wrote:
    > "Veni Vidivici" <> wrote in message
    > > troll alert---->>>> Pox Populi

    > Translation: you lose, whiner.

    Which means, translated, you are a nutless 5'2" keyboard goliath with
    agoraphobia and smegma breath.

    , Jun 2, 2006
  8. Re: Perma-Victim whines some more - File Attorney General and FTC Complaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    <> wrote in message

    => Vox Populi© wrote:
    > "Veni Vidivici" <> wrote in message
    > > troll alert---->>>> Pox Populi

    > Translation: you lose, whiner.

    Which means, translated, you are a nutless 5'2" keyboard goliath with
    agoraphobia and smegma breath.
    ----

    Why does it mean that?

    Are you projecting again ...?

    => Vox Populi©, Jun 2, 2006
  9. Re: Perma-Victim whines some more - File Attorney General and FTC Complaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    |----

    |Why does it mean that?
    |
    |Are you projecting again ...?

    IKYABWAI
    lame
    do better next time
    --
    John

    dead_man_walking, Jun 2, 2006
  10. Veni Vidivici

    bat Guest

    Upon receiving, I would (1) make a photo of the torn UPC label (2) called
    tigerdirect (3) if no satisfaction, filed with attorney general, (4) if no
    help, sued in small claims.

    bat, Jun 3, 2006
  11. Veni Vidivici

    Wizard Guest

    Re: Perma-Victim whines some more - File Attorney General and FTCComplaints against TigerDirect and OnRebate.com

    Well this thread convinced me you belong in the kill file!

    Wizard, Jun 6, 2006
  12. Veni Vidivici

    Larry Bud Guest

    Veni Vidivici wrote:
    > When I received the notebook computer I made the terrible mistake of
    > ordering from TigerDirect in Miami, the box with the barcode was packed
    > inside a box. It was not torn or damaged in any way except for the
    > barcode, which had been ripped in 4 places and some of it completely
    > missing.
    >
    > Now why, you will ask, was the box undamaged but the barcode torn and
    > obliterated?
    >
    > Because I had to send the original barcode by razor-blading it out of
    > the box -- they called it a UPC, whatever the f that is-- undamaged and
    > untorn -- to OnRebate.com for the rebate.
    >
    > Has OnRebate.com (Google them if you want to see what bastards they
    > are) denied my application for the $100 rebate I'm entitled to? And
    > for what reason? Answer those questions for yourself.

    So did you contact TigerDirect before you filed your complaints against
    Tiger to see if they would rectify the situation? Or did you go hell
    bent off the handle in about 30 seconds?

    Larry Bud, Jun 6, 2006