    my pc, i get this message. eOops...the system was unable to perform
    your operation (error code 008 ).please try again in a few second.so i
    cannot sent file attachments. can anybody give me a solving method.

    v2brothers, Nov 13, 2007

  2. v2brothers

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 04:53:11 -0800, v2brothers wrote:

    Not you again,

    Making assumptions as you are another Google poster.

    >when i try to sent email attachment through any web based email from
    >my pc, i get this message. eOops...the system was unable to perform
    >your operation (error code 008 ).please try again in a few second.so i
    >cannot sent file attachments. can anybody give me a solving method.

    You said
    - web based mail, but forget to maybe say gmail, and
    - error code 008

    and

    you don't know how to search anywhere, like other times.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=error code 008

    How do i resolve an error code 008 in my gmail? - Yahoo! Answers
    If you're seeing an 'Oops' message and the error code is not '007' or
    '008', it means that your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. ...
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061225135821AAp3m3g - 23k
    - Cached - Similar pages

    error code 008 - The ABCs of Gmail | Google Groups
    OK, I know you have all either experienced 'error code 008' or have ...
    Can someone tell me how to clear the error code 008 and proceed? ...
    http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-ABCs/browse_thread/thread/369ca46b3a665108/3caa0c1d613f32d6
    - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

    error code 008 - The ABCs of Gmail | Google Groups
    What does error code 008 mean? It pops up when I'm trying to send an
    ..... you opperation (error code 008) please try again in a few seconds"
    http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-ABCs/browse_thread/thread/01772f058714394b
    - 68k - Cached - Similar pages

    Me

    why?, Nov 13, 2007