    --
    The first sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and
    expecting different results
    =?Utf-8?B?bWlraWp1cQ==?=, Oct 20, 2005

  2. If you are transferring from 32 bit XP, you need the 64 bit version:
    You cannot transfer files and settings from a computer that is running a
    32-bit edition of Windows XP to a computer that is running Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896344

    Thanks Charlie
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 20, 2005

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 20, 2005