    Look forward to your responses...
    Thanks,
    Angel
    =?Utf-8?B?YWxzb3JpYW5v?=, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Are the passwords on the administrators accounts the same on each machine,
    you may want to try that to see if it helps.

    Andy W

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keSBX?=, Mar 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YWxzb3JpYW5v?=

    Hemant Guest

    Hi,
    If your are able to ping the laptop from the Desktop and not able to
    ping the desktop from the Laptop.
    There could be something which could be blocking the access of you PC.
    Try checking for windows firewall.
    Try disable that and check if you are able to access it.
    Thanks
    Hemant
    Hemant, Mar 27, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YWxzb3JpYW5v?=

    Socrates Guest

    Try disabling the inbuilt wireless adpater in system/properties so that it does not conflict with your wireless card.

    And you must turn on file and printer sharing in the computer/folder options.

    www.amw1.com/tips

    Socrates, Mar 28, 2006