    loaded" error when trying to install. If I hold down F7 at the initial
    prompt, the system flashes the error then reboots. Any suggestions?
    , Dec 30, 2005

  2. Guest

    In case anyone else gets this message, a new burn of a new CD-R from
    iso at a slower speed seemed to have fixed this problem. System made it
    past that and is in the process of formatting the install drive.
    , Dec 30, 2005

  3. We've seen several reports of issues with iffy burns, recently. I'm not sure
    why, but it definitely has been a bit of a pattern.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 30, 2005