    Gates' giant Microsoft Corp has named its next operating system "Windows
    Fiji".

    -ws

    Will Spencer, Jun 25, 2008

  2. Will Spencer

    peterwn Guest

    On Jun 26, 1:48 am, Will Spencer <> wrote:
    > Hehe.
    >
    > http://www.stuff.co.nz/4596760a28.html
    >
    > Fiji's military regime is expressing outrage after learning today that Bill
    > Gates' giant Microsoft Corp has named its next operating system "Windows
    > Fiji".

    I am surprised - I would have thought that Fiji's military regime
    would have had much in common with Microsoft, and that Bill would have
    been a welcome visitor.

    peterwn, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Will Spencer

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:50:26 -0700 (PDT), peterwn wrote:

    > On Jun 26, 1:48 am, Will Spencer <> wrote:
    >> Hehe.
    >>
    >> http://www.stuff.co.nz/4596760a28.html
    >>
    >> Fiji's military regime is expressing outrage after learning today that Bill
    >> Gates' giant Microsoft Corp has named its next operating system "Windows
    >> Fiji".
    >>

    > I am surprised - I would have thought that Fiji's military regime
    > would have had much in common with Microsoft,

    Whateva you deluded lackwit.

    -ws

    Will Spencer, Jun 26, 2008
  4. Will Spencer

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Will Spencer" typed:
    > On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:50:26 -0700 (PDT), peterwn wrote:
    >
    >> On Jun 26, 1:48 am, Will Spencer <> wrote:
    >>> Hehe.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/4596760a28.html
    >>>
    >>> Fiji's military regime is expressing outrage after learning today
    >>> that Bill Gates' giant Microsoft Corp has named its next operating
    >>> system "Windows Fiji".
    >>>

    >> I am surprised - I would have thought that Fiji's military regime
    >> would have had much in common with Microsoft,

    > Whateva you deluded lackwit.

    LOL!! Thanks for replying to that Will.

    I was scratching my head the other day, I couldn't remember why "peterwn"
    was in my killfile. (Bloody benzos for anxiety disorder **** with the
    memory). That post from him reminds me why I have him blocked.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Jun 26, 2008
  5. Will Spencer

    peterwn Guest

    On Jun 26, 6:44 pm, "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    > I was scratching my head the other day, I couldn't remember why "peterwn"
    > was in my killfile. (Bloody benzos for anxiety disorder **** with the
    > memory). That post from him reminds me why I have him blocked.

    He he he. Several years ago I asked Janice Graham aks Tulia) why she
    did not 'killfile' me. She said in effect that I was too much of a
    menace to 'killfile' since my postings often had to be rebutted.

    peterwn, Jun 26, 2008
  6. Will Spencer

    BrianM Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:48:53 +1200, Will Spencer wrote:

    > Hehe.
    >
    > http://www.stuff.co.nz/4596760a28.html
    >
    > Fiji's military regime is expressing outrage after learning today that Bill
    > Gates' giant Microsoft Corp has named its next operating system "Windows
    > Fiji".
    >
    > -ws

    Isn't this one of the many countries that Bill owns? or am I confusing
    it with the Phillipines

    Bula
    BrianM

    BrianM, Jun 26, 2008