    there to document the incident for authorities.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fighting_racism.htm>

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 2, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Jay Guest

    Looks like you were a bit happy on the Sharpen effect.
    Either in camera or in post.

    Jay, Mar 2, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...

    > You know it was bound to happen sooner or later when they said
    > Barrack Obama is "not black enough" to represent the African
    > American community. Now, I had an incident this afternoon at
    > a private event. It's so sad we have people in this world
    > that even think this way. Oh well, at least the D3 was there
    > to document the incident for authorities.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fighting_racism.htm>

    can't view it, something about downloads over quota. but, is it
    really a good idea to even start to go down this road?

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    "Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie
    "Airplane!"

    HEMI - Powered, Mar 2, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    rwalker Guest

    "HEMI - Powered" <> wrote in message
    snip
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fighting_racism.htm>
    >>

    > can't view it, something about downloads over quota. but, is it
    > really a good idea to even start to go down this road?
    >
    > --
    > HP, aka Jerry

    It's just more of the usual crap.

    rwalker, Mar 3, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    Matt Ion Guest

    HEMI - Powered wrote:
    > Rita Berkowitz added these comments in the current discussion du
    > jour ...
    >
    >> You know it was bound to happen sooner or later when they said
    >> Barrack Obama is "not black enough" to represent the African
    >> American community. Now, I had an incident this afternoon at
    >> a private event. It's so sad we have people in this world
    >> that even think this way. Oh well, at least the D3 was there
    >> to document the incident for authorities.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fighting_racism.htm>
    >>

    > can't view it, something about downloads over quota. but, is it
    > really a good idea to even start to go down this road?

    You aren't missing anything - it's a typically poor shot of a dog, just
    standing there looking past the camera. No idea what it has to do with
    all that BS above, other than the dog is dark-brown in color.

    Matt Ion, Mar 3, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Matt Ion" <> wrote in message
    > HEMI - Powered wrote:
    >> Rita Berkowitz added these comments in the current discussion du
    >> jour ...
    >>> You know it was bound to happen sooner or later when they said
    >>> Barrack Obama is "not black enough" to represent the African
    >>> American community. Now, I had an incident this afternoon at
    >>> a private event. It's so sad we have people in this world
    >>> that even think this way. Oh well, at least the D3 was there
    >>> to document the incident for authorities.
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fighting_racism.htm>
    >>>

    >> can't view it, something about downloads over quota. but, is it really a
    >> good idea to even start to go down this road?

    > You aren't missing anything - it's a typically poor shot of a dog, just
    > standing there looking past the camera. No idea what it has to do with
    > all that BS above, other than the dog is dark-brown in color.

    Aw, and here I thought Nikon was shipping the D3 with a little red cape....

    Dudley Hanks, Mar 3, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 3/2/08 11:08 PM, in article fqg15r$bvv$, "Matt
    Ion" <> wrote:

    > HEMI - Powered wrote:
    >> Rita Berkowitz added these comments in the current discussion du
    >> jour ...
    >>
    >>> You know it was bound to happen sooner or later when they said
    >>> Barrack Obama is "not black enough" to represent the African
    >>> American community. Now, I had an incident this afternoon at
    >>> a private event. It's so sad we have people in this world
    >>> that even think this way. Oh well, at least the D3 was there
    >>> to document the incident for authorities.
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fighting_racism.htm>
    >>>

    >> can't view it, something about downloads over quota. but, is it
    >> really a good idea to even start to go down this road?

    > You aren't missing anything - it's a typically poor shot of a dog, just
    > standing there looking past the camera. No idea what it has to do with
    > all that BS above, other than the dog is dark-brown in color.

    Supposed to be. However, 'Rita' has no idea about correcting for an
    excessive blue sky, while 'she' is all over the sharpening tools - to
    correct for a crappy lens.

    George Kerby, Mar 3, 2008