Fighting abuse with abuse

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Mara

    Mara Guest

    For those too lazy to do their own research:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA

    And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
    fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO fight
    abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with more
    abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both to
    themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very level
    they proclaim to be so horrible.

    "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or not."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Mar 21, 2005

  2. "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > For those too lazy to do their own research:
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    >
    > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
    > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

    fight
    > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

    more
    > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

    > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

    level
    > they proclaim to be so horrible.
    >
    > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

    not."

    So no salt on the frogs then?

    Annette Kurten, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Mara

    Redman Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > For those too lazy to do their own research:
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    >
    > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
    > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

    fight
    > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

    more
    > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

    > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

    level
    > they proclaim to be so horrible.
    >
    > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

    not."

    > --
    > "No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
    > AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    > --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    Redman

    Redman, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Mara

    gangle Guest

    "Redman" wrote

    > "Mara" wrote
    > > For those too lazy to do their own research:
    > >
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    > >
    > > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
    > > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

    > fight
    > > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

    > more
    > > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

    > > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

    > level
    > > they proclaim to be so horrible.
    > >
    > > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

    > not."

    > Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    So your comments make you an actual moron.

    gangle, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:55:35 -0800, "gangle" <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    >to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    >So your comments make you an actual moron.

    The writer also knew exactly what she was talking about, which is a LOT more
    than anyone can say for *these* idiots.

    This "Redman" moron has no clue whatsoever, nor do the morons following him.
    They're saying," Well, gee, it isn't enough that 80%-90% of all e-mail sent is
    cruft that clogs up servers, tears up hardware and wastes the time and resources
    of the people who have to deal with it; hey, let's add MORE to the mix BECAUSE
    WE'RE ST00PID!!1!!!!"

    "Assholes DO vex me, it seems."

    Mara, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Mara

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > For those too lazy to do their own research:
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    >
    > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
    > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO
    > fight
    > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with
    > more
    > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both
    > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very
    > level
    > they proclaim to be so horrible.
    >
    > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or
    > not."

    eh?

    fighting abuse with abuse is theraputic...
    makes me feel good to hack into and take down a few porn sites for a few
    hours.
    setting up DDOS attacks is also fun.

    other methods i've done was enlist my targets with the armed services. also
    the usual porn magazine subscriptions to both their home and work address.

    i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
    fixing their credit history.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Mar 22, 2005
  7. 127.0.0.1 wrote:

    > i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
    > fixing their credit history.
    >
    > -a|ex

    Since you can do all that, would you mind to fix my credit history? My
    banker throws eggs at my car when I drive by the bank, yelling something
    about mudder "something".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 22, 2005
  8. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    21 Mar 2005 22:55:21 -0500, Rôgêr <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >127.0.0.1 wrote:
    >
    >> i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
    >> fixing their credit history.
    >>
    >> -a|ex

    >Since you can do all that, would you mind to fix my credit history? My
    >banker throws eggs at my car when I drive by the bank, yelling something
    >about mudder "something".

    Alicks seems like such a nice person he just might do that. Or
    something.

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 22, 2005
  9. Mara

    DaveG Guest

    gangle wrote:

    > "Redman" wrote
    >
    >>"Mara" wrote
    >>
    >>>For those too lazy to do their own research:
    >>>
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    >>>
    >>>And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
    >>>fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

    >>fight
    >>
    >>>abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

    >>more
    >>
    >>>abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

    >>>themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

    >>level
    >>
    >>>they proclaim to be so horrible.
    >>>
    >>>"And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

    >>not."

    >>Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    > The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    > to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    > So your comments make you an actual moron.

    but no one believes you and no one cares.
    so it's ALL a bit immature isn't it?
    histronics over usenettiequette is utter crap, have a meaningful
    conversation ffs.
    or at least display a modicum of a SOH.

    DaveG, Mar 22, 2005
  10. Mara

    Redman Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > "Redman" wrote
    > >
    > > "Mara" wrote
    > > > For those too lazy to do their own research:
    > > >
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    > > >
    > > > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about

    how
    > > > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually

    DO
    > > fight
    > > > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse

    with
    > > more
    > > > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying,

    both
    > > > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

    > > level
    > > > they proclaim to be so horrible.
    > > >
    > > > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

    > > not."

    > > Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    > The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    > to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    > So your comments make you an actual moron.

    Oh dear, you've never seen Waynes World I take it.

    Redman

    Redman, Mar 22, 2005
  11. Mara

    gangle Guest

    "Redman" wrote

    > "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > > "Redman" wrote
    > > >
    > > > "Mara" wrote

    > how

    > DO
    > > > fight

    > with
    > > > more

    > both
    > > > level

    > > > not."

    > > > Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    > > The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    > > to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    > > So your comments make you an actual moron.

    > Oh dear, you've never seen Waynes World I take it.

    I haven't had time. I was only born yesterday.

    gangle, Mar 22, 2005
  12. Mara

    gangle Guest

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > 127.0.0.1 wrote:
    >
    > > i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
    > > fixing their credit history.
    > >
    > > -a|ex

    > Since you can do all that, would you mind to fix my credit history? My
    > banker throws eggs at my car when I drive by the bank, yelling something
    > about mudder "something".

    Don't hold your breath. His cyber-powers might be less awesome
    than he claims, considering he can't even find his shift key.

    gangle, Mar 22, 2005
  13. Mara

    gangle Guest

    "DaveG" wrote
    > gangle wrote:
    >
    > > "Redman" wrote
    > >
    > >>"Mara" wrote

    > >>fight

    > >>more

    > >>level

    > >>not."

    > >>Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    > > The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    > > to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    > > So your comments make you an actual moron.

    > but no one believes you and no one cares.

    It amazes me that you are able to know
    exactly what everyone is thinking. Are
    you a psychic -- a deity -- an intuitive
    pig-fucker.

    > so it's ALL a bit immature isn't it?

    No, not all, but YOU c l e a r l y are.

    > histronics over usenettiequette is utter crap, have a meaningful
    > conversation ffs.
    > or at least display a modicum of a SOH.

    Is there any chance you could briefly display a modicum
    of intelligence and write one readable sentence?

    gangle, Mar 22, 2005
  14. Mara

    trout Guest

    DaveG wrote:

    > but no one believes you and no one cares.

    Speak for yourself.

    > so it's ALL a bit immature isn't it?

    Yes, repeatedy doing this for no useful effect, victimizing innocent
    third parties, at this point mainly 'because you can' is stupendously
    immature. It's *you* that's behaving like a loutish teen.

    > histronics over usenettiequette is utter crap, have a meaningful
    > conversation ffs.
    > or at least display a modicum of a SOH.

    Try to get a simple notion screwed into that thick melon of yours.
    It is not a question of 'netiequette'. It is abuse of an ISP's mail
    server. Do you think that a flood of spam effects *one* account? Do you
    think?
    --
    Grow up.

    trout, Mar 22, 2005
  15. Mara

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara composed the following;:
    > For those too lazy to do their own research:
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
    >
    > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,*
    > about how fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who
    > actually DO fight abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who
    > thinks fighting abuse with more abuse is acceptable is not only
    > deluding themselves, they're lying, both to themselves and the world
    > at large, and lowering themselves to the very level they proclaim to
    > be so horrible.
    >
    > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it
    > or not."

    Doesn't it, just sometimes, give you a nice warm glow though .. ;)

    Retaliation is usually the resort of someone with a poor argument, or
    lack of understanding. IMHO.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

    Paul - xxx, Mar 22, 2005
  16. It was on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:49:38 +0000, that DaveG contributed:

    > gangle wrote:
    >
    >> "Redman" wrote
    >>
    >>>"Mara" wrote

    >>>fight

    >>>more

    >>>level

    >>>not."

    >>>Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    >> The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    >> to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    >> So your comments make you an actual moron.

    > but no one believes you and no one cares.
    > so it's ALL a bit immature isn't it?
    > histronics over usenettiequette is utter crap,

    Individual.net say you should respect netiquette. Obviously /you/ don't
    seem to think that their rules apply to you. There is a /very/ good reason
    why anyone's email address is not normally published in a usenet message,
    but it's ramifications appear to be beyond you. As an admin, I can tell
    you that you've just given some other admins more work to do. As I said
    before, you /do/ realise that you can be reported for abuse to
    Individual.net, & that they, in turn, can report you to your ISP?

    From Individual.net's "Rules of Useage"
    Rules for Usage Netiquette
    Most hierarchies of Usenet have their own netiquette and guidelines. Users
    should pay attention to the relevant policies.
    Also, you should pay attention to general Usenet policies.

    /You/ published that person's email address /without/ their consent &
    /maliciously/, not just in one post, but now in a second. This could well
    be in breach of Individual.net's TOS & that of your ISP.

    <snip>

    --
    I don't know what your
    problem is, but I should

    Perce P. Cassidy, Mar 22, 2005
  17. Perce P. Cassidy wrote:

    > /You/ published that person's email address /without/ their consent &
    > /maliciously/, not just in one post, but now in a second. This could
    > well be in breach of Individual.net's TOS & that of your ISP.

    netKKKop me, you snotfucked faggot. Linux makes you fucking stupid.

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Mar 22, 2005

    Tobias Lichtmann, Mar 22, 2005

    Ashton Boggleman-Genningfire, Mar 22, 2005

    Alf Ogilvie-Rodney, Mar 22, 2005