FIGHT - FIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Mar 4, 2005

  3. SgtMinor, <>, the mop-headed, inept hack,
    and official of the Royal Forest in charge of picking up acorns, afforded:

    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=7794494
    >> &src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
    >>
    >> Let the cell price wars commence.
    >>
    >> <link is fucked, unless you know what you're doing>

    > Yeah, you did a dumb thing. Go here first:
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/index.php

    **** off, half pint, he did exactly what he set out to do. Where as what is
    obvious about you is that you have no plan, you're as random as it can
    possibly get, you fucked up tartlet.

    Now, stand to ten'shun when I berate you... Ooops, sorry, you already
    are.
    Viscount Garrett Pecklepetch-Wozzlewell, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: FIGHT - FIGHT!!!
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch <= wrote:

    ><link is fucked, unless you know what you're doing>

    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticl...s&storyID=7794494&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent

    The link wouldn't be fucked if you used a real newsreader to post it.

    G. Morgan, Mar 4, 2005
  5. G. Morgan, <>, the saddle-bagged, self-seeking
    mammet, and travelling magician, hissed:

    Korupella Concentricum, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch

    Ionizer Guest

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Mar 4, 2005