    which are the good and which are the bad,

    http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com
    , Jan 3, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
    > into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
    > which are the good and which are the bad,

    Hair is over rated. Since losing most of mine, I have to fuss less and I can
    sleep an extra five minutes every morning. I can wear hats and not have it
    all messed up and flattened. I can be in a strong wind and not have it fly
    around. If I knew it was going to be this good, I'd have shaved my head
    years ago.
    Edwin Pawlowski, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Quaoar Guest

    Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair
    >> back into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants -
    >> find out which are the good and which are the bad,

    > Hair is over rated. Since losing most of mine, I have to fuss less
    > and I can sleep an extra five minutes every morning. I can wear hats
    > and not have it all messed up and flattened. I can be in a strong
    > wind and not have it fly around. If I knew it was going to be this
    > good, I'd have shaved my head years ago.

    ....and, if needed, there is Photoshop.

    Quaoar, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Sasquatch Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
    > into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
    > which are the good and which are the bad,
    >
    > http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    I didn't really lose any hair. It just went into hiding. Most of it ran down
    my back but some of it went into my ears and nose. I guess it is safe from
    the barber now.

    Sasquatch
    Sasquatch, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Gormless Guest

    "Quaoar" <> wrote in message
    > ...and, if needed, there is Photoshop.

    Indeed. That's how I temporarily cured my Dad's bald patch!
    Gormless, Jan 3, 2006
  6. In article <>,
    "" <> wrote:

    > Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
    > into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
    > which are the good and which are the bad,
    >
    > http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    Nothing is worse than being Hair-assed by these kind of
    shammers.

    --
    Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
    a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere
    Little Green Eyed Dragon, Jan 3, 2006
  7. irwell Guest

    On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:10:37 -0000, "Gormless" <>
    wrote:

    >"Quaoar" <> wrote in message
    >> ...and, if needed, there is Photoshop.
    >>

    >Indeed. That's how I temporarily cured my Dad's bald patch!

    Or you could stop doing U-turns under
    the blankets.
    irwell, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Larry Lynch Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Or you could stop doing U-turns under
    > the blankets.

    Thats how I GOT bald, but quitting seems too much to sacrifice!

    Larry Lynch
    Mystic CT
    Larry Lynch, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "" <> wrote:

    > Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
    > into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
    > which are the good and which are the bad,
    >
    > http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    Apparently eunuchs always have a good head of hair. This could be the
    way to go at age of 16.
    Stewy, Jan 8, 2006
  10. MB Guest

    A guy went to the doctor and asked, "Doctor, what can I do to save my hair?"

    "Put it in a cigar box."
    MB, Jan 8, 2006
  11. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "Gormless" <> wrote:

    > "Quaoar" <> wrote in message
    > > ...and, if needed, there is Photoshop.
    > >

    > Indeed. That's how I temporarily cured my Dad's bald patch!

    That's nothing! I gave my dad a new front tooth for free!
    Stewy, Jan 9, 2006