    to know the controls (as my manual has vanished thanks)

    Any special moves, tips, hints etc... would be great

    Thanks again

    *** HAWK, Feb 3, 2004

  2. *** HAWK

    Boomer Guest

    "*** HAWK" <> wrote in
    news:401fddab$0$23458$:

    > Hi,
    > Can anybody give me good links for Fifa 2004 on the PlayStation 2
    > - I need to know the controls (as my manual has vanished thanks)
    >
    > Any special moves, tips, hints etc... would be great
    >
    > Thanks again

    Tips on how to search with Google.com
    http://www.google.com/help/

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&q=%22FIFA+2004+Controls%22&btnG=Google+Search

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P21643947

    News groups:
    uk.games.video.gamecube
    alt.games.video.sony-playstation2

    Boomer, Feb 3, 2004

  3. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

    FIFA 2004 Guide 1.1
    http://downloads.soccergaming.com/download.php3?id=00008749

    Tips
    http://www.uk-ps2-cheats.co.uk/UK-PS2-Fifa-2004.htm

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:43:19 -0000, in
    <401fddab$0$23458$>
    *** HAWK scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004
  4. *** HAWK

    Trax Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:43:19 -0000, "*** HAWK"
    <> wrote:

    |>Hi,
    |>Can anybody give me good links for Fifa 2004 on the PlayStation 2 - I need
    |>to know the controls (as my manual has vanished thanks)
    |>
    |>Any special moves, tips, hints etc... would be great

    GameFAQs.com
    has all you need.
    --
    ,,