Fidel Castro says:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!

    Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up
    when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world, arguing
    that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.

    "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden would
    appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to do,"
    Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born writer
    known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination. "Bush
    never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."

    Discuss

    --
    Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
     
    Meat Plow, Sep 3, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Meat Plow

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
    >
    > Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped
    > up when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world,
    > arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
    >
    > "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
    > would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going
    > to do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a
    > Lithuanian-born writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about
    > world domination. "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a
    > subordinate."
    >
    > Discuss
    >

    Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
    the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing of
    JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
    Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.


    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, Sep 4, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote in
    > news:p:
    >
    >> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
    >>
    >> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up
    >> when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world, arguing
    >> that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
    >>
    >> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
    >> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to
    >> do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born
    >> writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination.
    >> "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."
    >>
    >> Discuss
    >>

    > Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
    > the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing
    > of JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
    > Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.


    But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the CIA
    payroll?



    --
    Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
     
    Meat Plow, Sep 4, 2010
    #3
  4. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >> news:p:
    >>
    >>> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
    >>>
    >>> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up
    >>> when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world, arguing
    >>> that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
    >>>
    >>> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
    >>> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to
    >>> do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born
    >>> writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination.
    >>> "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."
    >>>
    >>> Discuss
    >>>

    >> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
    >> the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing
    >> of JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
    >> Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.

    >
    > But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the CIA
    > payroll?
    >


    No, not *paid* directly but the links to the CIA seem to have some
    validity. If you've got the patience to read this collation of articles,
    you'll see where the idea started.
    http://chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html

    FYI


    --
    www.skepticalscience.com|www.youtube.com/officialpeta
    cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
    _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
    / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
    _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 4, 2010
    #4
  5. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 08:14:20 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >>> news:p:
    >>>
    >>>> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
    >>>>
    >>>> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped
    >>>> up when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world,
    >>>> arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
    >>>>
    >>>> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
    >>>> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going
    >>>> to do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a
    >>>> Lithuanian-born writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about
    >>>> world domination. "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was
    >>>> a subordinate."
    >>>>
    >>>> Discuss
    >>>>
    >>> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
    >>> the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing
    >>> of JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
    >>> Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.

    >>
    >> But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the CIA
    >> payroll?
    >>
    >>

    > No, not *paid* directly but the links to the CIA seem to have some
    > validity. If you've got the patience to read this collation of articles,
    > you'll see where the idea started.
    > http://chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html
    >
    > FYI


    I wouldn't doubt OBL was a personal friend of Castro. Was OBL on the
    payroll, probably not. Not as OBL anyway. The US would have done anything
    though to keep the former USSR out of that area. Why? Three letter, OIL.
    Did OBL play for both sides, I don't doubt it.


    --
    Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
     
    Meat Plow, Sep 4, 2010
    #5
  6. Meat Plow

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >> news:p:
    >>
    >>> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
    >>>
    >>> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped
    >>> up when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world,
    >>> arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
    >>>
    >>> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
    >>> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going
    >>> to do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a
    >>> Lithuanian-born writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about
    >>> world domination. "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was
    >>> a subordinate."
    >>>
    >>> Discuss
    >>>

    >> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba.
    >> Something the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities:
    >> the killing of JFK and during the Second World War they could have
    >> elimintated the Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to
    >> try.

    >
    > But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the
    > CIA payroll?
    >

    Of course not. The US completely ostracised him in the Russian Afgan
    war. Something the US clearly couldn't get more involved in.

    You can't confuse what Castro says on Cuban TV with what he really
    believes any more than you could with Scrub and US TV. The only
    difference being that Castro (and Chavez) go for more wild statements.
    It's mostly entertainment for the educated anyways I think.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, Sep 4, 2010
    #6
  7. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Of course not. The US completely ostracised him in the Russian Afgan

    >
    > Afgan?
    >
    >> I think.

    >
    > No, you don't.


    Typos aside, Chuckcar is right in this instance. Castro/Chavez/etc.
    are dictators. They tell their people only what they want them to know.

    n0i
     
    thund3rstruck, Sep 4, 2010
    #7
  8. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:06:02 -0400, thund3rstruck
    <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:

    >Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Of course not. The US completely ostracised him in the Russian Afgan

    >>
    >> Afgan?
    >>
    >>> I think.

    >>
    >> No, you don't.

    >
    > Typos aside, Chuckcar is right in this instance. Castro/Chavez/etc.
    >are dictators. They tell their people only what they want them to know.
    >
    > n0i

    You are saying they are typos? Or is it more like he can't spell or
    won't try to spell correctly.
     
    joevan, Sep 4, 2010
    #8
  9. Meat Plow

    n)i Guest

    On 9/4/2010 4:11 PM, joevan wrote:

    > You are saying they are typos? Or is it more like he can't spell or
    > won't try to spell correctly.


    I'm being polite and refusing to speculate. :)

    n0i
     
    n)i, Sep 6, 2010
    #9
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZG9tIFByZWNpc2lvbg==?=

    Computer says it's connected to network but no internet connection

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZG9tIFByZWNpc2lvbg==?=, Jan 14, 2005, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    2,909
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZG9tIFByZWNpc2lvbg==?=
    Jan 14, 2005
  2. Bobby Fischler
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    3,094
    Bobby Fischler
    Jul 24, 2004
  3. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    451
  4. gandalf
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    293
    gandalf
    Aug 1, 2006
  5. gandalf
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    348
    gandalf
    Aug 1, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page