    Hi all I was windering if anyone know a shop that sells fibre optic patch
    leads in the SYDNEY area. I cant find anyone.

    Mitch
    networker, Oct 14, 2003

  2. networker

    Boomer Guest

    networker wrote:

    > Hi all I was windering if anyone know a shop that sells fibre
    > optic patch leads in the SYDNEY area. I cant find anyone.
    >
    > Mitch

    In Canada? Uruguay? South Africa? Australia? Nebraska? Florida?
    North Dakota? :)
    Boomer, Oct 14, 2003

  3. networker

    Stevo Guest

    networker wrote:
    > Hi all I was windering if anyone know a shop that sells fibre optic
    > patch leads in the SYDNEY area. I cant find anyone.
    >
    > Mitch

    Which type of fibre optic patch cords are you looking for?

    Try an electrical wholesaler - Haymans/Ideal/Lawrence & Hansen etc.. most
    of them have a data comm's section if that is the type of thing you want..

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    Stevo, Oct 14, 2003