    TIA
    Jim

    , Jul 19, 2006

  2. gwtc Guest

    Re: FFox jumping into new tab mode; mouse wheel jumpinginto textsize mode

    wrote:

    > Occasionally Firefox seemingly on its own decides to start opening any
    > links in new tabs, instead of new windows.
    >
    > Also occasionally the mouse scroll wheel will suddenly start
    > controlling text font size, rather than moving text up and down.
    >
    > I suppose I must be activating this inadvertently with some keystroke
    > combo, but what is it (so i can advoid it). Or reverse it. Right now I
    > only know to close Firefox to reset the defaults.
    >
    > TIA
    > Jim

    for tabs click on Tools, Options, Tabs, and fiddle around with the top
    section.

    for the scrolling, again, Tools, Options, Advanced, General tab, and
    fiddle around in the Browsing section.

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    Did you know that TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made
    using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

    gwtc, Jul 19, 2006