    Copying ff_vfw.dll to the ffdshow folder doesn't seem to solve it.
    Regards.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 26, 2005

  2. It seems too simple, I know, but have you checked if the folder (syswow64)
    is in your path? It happens now and again that someone puts a hard coded
    search path in a program, and this one may not have known about any
    'syswows' of any kind when it was written.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 26, 2005

  3. You certainly gave me another interesting idea.
    I just copied ff_vfw.dll to the system32 folder and voila, everything is
    working now.
    I can also run VirtualDubMpeg (x86 version) which can decoder Xvid and Divx
    using ffdshow vfw.
    Thank you so much.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Well, once again it proves itself - Seren & Dip didn't live in vain. Good to
    hear it works.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 27, 2005