ffdshow audio/video decoder for x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 25, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Hmm...
    Does anyone know if there are any 64-bit DirectShow players, besides Windows
    Media Player 11 for Vista?

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, May 25, 2006

  3. Dunno.
    No players around.
    This alleged x64 version failed during the installation.
    Have serious doubts about its being 64-bit because it tried to install on
    top of the 32-bit version in c:\Program Files x86
    The only true working x64 decoder (for XVid compression format) is available
    at:
    http://okejl.dk/dunstan/
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 25, 2006
  4. Hi,
    I am having problem building ffdshow source code using VC6++ due to
    presence of deprecated function calls that are no longer supported by VC6++.
    Is there a way around to this problem. For example, can I find ffdshow source
    code and make file for GCC?

    Thanks,

    Farhad

    =?Utf-8?B?RmFyaGFkIEZ1YWQ=?=, Jun 14, 2006