    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Downloaded Final Fantasy 7 computer version. Did exactly what it said to do in the readme. Still need a nocd crack. Can't find one. Can anyone help? I want to play FF7 :( I would have bought it, but no where sells it.

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005

  2. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    I bought the ff7 pc version... it sucks horibly, crashes all the time. (but that was on a realy old computer) Did you try GameCopyWorld.com ? they usualy have everything on there i ever need for nocd cracks...

    Gez, Oct 14, 2005

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Gave it a go, didn't find anything :( Oh well, managed to get a copy off a friend, so I don't even need the pc version anymore :) What a waste of 600mb bandwidth though :p

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  4. XhArD

    bobmicnasty

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    oregon
    my cumputer frezis so i cant get far ples help if you know of updates just bot it

    bobmicnasty, Jul 17, 2006
  5. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    As it is a direct Console Emulation, theres no chance of major updates or fixes, and due to the fact of its age, they would much prefer to continue developing on sumething that would make money.

    I would have to say this is a Playstation game only, it really was not made to be played on a computer.

    unholy, Jul 18, 2006
  6. XhArD

    CRAZIE_GUY

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    hehe mines fine.

    i bought the computer version. it kept crashing at the chocobo races and i was all bummed untill i finaly got around to searching up the problem and found a fan-made patch for it. once i downloaded that it worked fine, ive beaten it several times now with no problems or crashes at all.

    Edit: ps i got the "eidos platinum collection" one. i dont know if that was the only one for computer of if its just different.

    Last edited: Sep 17, 2006
    CRAZIE_GUY, Sep 17, 2006