    and asks me if I want to End Task. I love FireFox but this error is causing me
    (and many other people it seems) to have to dump it. Any word on how to fix
    this???
    Cranston37, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Cranston37

    Jim Sanchez Guest

    In article <>, cranston37
    @aol.com says...
    > I know many people had reported this problem with the previous release of
    > FireFox and now it seems to still be there with the 1.0PR.
    >
    > Every couple of hours my computer will just freeze up forcing me to shut it
    > down. Then a message comes up saying that XPCOM:EVENTRECEIVER is still running
    > and asks me if I want to End Task. I love FireFox but this error is causing me
    > (and many other people it seems) to have to dump it. Any word on how to fix
    > this???

    I have the same error when I close firefox. I am running roboform which
    interacts with firefox to cause this (my theory anyway). This issue
    REALLY needs fixing.
    --
    Jim Sanchez - Bellevue WA
    JH_Sanchez AT hotmail.com
    Jim Sanchez, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Cranston37

    yankele Guest

    I've got the same problem and I really do not want to give up Roboform
    which is the best tool in the world!

    Really need a fix for this nuisance.
    yankele, Sep 27, 2004