    I have adblock and script block (scripts enabled for the sites in
    question - but not any additional sites/scripts)

    Any idea what is going on and is there a way around it?

    default, Sep 23, 2005

  2. default

    gwtc Guest

    default wrote:

    > My yahoo groups and power company's web site . . .
    >
    > I have to manually enter the user name and PW each time
    >
    > I have adblock and script block (scripts enabled for the sites in
    > question - but not any additional sites/scripts)
    >
    > Any idea what is going on and is there a way around it?

    [crap snipped]

    At Yahoo, if you're using the Secured login method, FF will save your
    passwords. The non-secured site doesn't.

    However, you can trick FF into accepting passwords. Its called the
    Remember Passwords bookmarklet. Go here and get it:
    http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password.
    Just drag it to your Personal Toolbar. Then go the the login site,
    click the bookmarklet, enter your user name and password and the FF
    Password Manager should respond.

    Note: You must have javascripts turned on inorder for the bookmarklet
    to work.
    gwtc, Sep 23, 2005

  3. default

    default Guest

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:32:19 -0700, gwtc
    <> wrote:

    >default wrote:
    >
    >> My yahoo groups and power company's web site . . .
    >>
    >> I have to manually enter the user name and PW each time
    >>
    >> I have adblock and script block (scripts enabled for the sites in
    >> question - but not any additional sites/scripts)
    >>
    >> Any idea what is going on and is there a way around it?
    >>

    >[crap snipped]
    >
    >At Yahoo, if you're using the Secured login method, FF will save your
    >passwords. The non-secured site doesn't.
    >
    >However, you can trick FF into accepting passwords. Its called the
    >Remember Passwords bookmarklet. Go here and get it:
    >http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password.
    >Just drag it to your Personal Toolbar. Then go the the login site,
    >click the bookmarklet, enter your user name and password and the FF
    >Password Manager should respond.
    >
    >Note: You must have javascripts turned on inorder for the bookmarklet
    >to work.

    I'll try it. Thank you

    default, Sep 23, 2005
  4. default

    <> wrote:

    >default wrote:
    >
    >> My yahoo groups and power company's web site . . .
    >>
    >> I have to manually enter the user name and PW each time
    >>
    >> I have adblock and script block (scripts enabled for the sites in
    >> question - but not any additional sites/scripts)
    >>
    >> Any idea what is going on and is there a way around it?
    >>

    >[crap snipped]
    >
    >At Yahoo, if you're using the Secured login method, FF will save your
    >passwords. The non-secured site doesn't.
    >
    >However, you can trick FF into accepting passwords. Its called the
    >Remember Passwords bookmarklet. Go here and get it:
    >http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password.
    >Just drag it to your Personal Toolbar. Then go the the login site,
    >click the bookmarklet, enter your user name and password and the FF
    >Password Manager should respond.
    >
    >Note: You must have javascripts turned on inorder for the bookmarklet
    >to work.

    I'll try it. Thank you

    default, Sep 23, 2005