    have v0.9 but apparently there's a security flaw in 0.9 so I'm
    switching over 0.9.1 which I dl last night.

    Thanks!

    Galaxy, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Galaxy

    .BRIAN. Guest

    On 7/3/2004 03:52 PM, Galaxy wrote:
    > Both IE and Netscape have some sort of progress meter popup box that
    > shows you the progress of something dl.

    [[snip]]

    Are you talking about the Download Manager window? Tools >> Options >>
    Downloads >> Download Manager?

    --
    Brian

    .BRIAN., Jul 4, 2004

  3. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:20:17 -0400, ".BRIAN." <user@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >On 7/3/2004 03:52 PM, Galaxy wrote:
    >> Both IE and Netscape have some sort of progress meter popup box that
    >> shows you the progress of something dl.

    >[[snip]]
    >
    >Are you talking about the Download Manager window? Tools >> Options >>
    >Downloads >> Download Manager?

    Got it. Thanks!

    Galaxy, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Galaxy

    Wald Guest

    Galaxy <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:20:17 -0400, ".BRIAN." <user@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >
    >>On 7/3/2004 03:52 PM, Galaxy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Both IE and Netscape have some sort of progress meter popup box that
    >>> shows you the progress of something dl.

    >>Are you talking about the Download Manager window?>

    > Got it. Thanks!

    Another neat option is the "Download Statusbar" extension, visualizes your
    downloads in a less obtrusive way:

    http://downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/

    Regards,
    Wald

    Wald, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 06:07:13 +0000 (UTC), Wald
    <arnout.standaert@n-o_s-p-a-m.cit.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:

    >Galaxy <> wrote:

    >>>Are you talking about the Download Manager window?>

    >> Got it. Thanks!

    >Another neat option is the "Download Statusbar" extension, visualizes your
    >downloads in a less obtrusive way:
    >
    >http://downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/
    >
    >Regards,
    >Wald

    I dl and installed this one. I figured out how to configure this
    extension and now it works just great!

    Thanks for the tip.

    Galaxy, Jul 6, 2004