    http://www.3dart4u.com
    =====================
    Remove nopam in mail address when mailing me
    TheCroW, Mar 12, 2005

  2. TheCroW wrote:
    > All of a sudden the search function (in the upper right corner) is not
    > working anymore. When I start FF, I can put in a search item and search with
    > Google and then press the "Go" button and all is fine. But then it is just
    > not working anymore: I search but now with Yahoo and another search word,
    > but nothing happens other then the progress bar is flashing shortly.

    Maybe you can clarify. When I type keywords into the search box, if I
    were to click the Go button, it simply reloads the current active tab.

    In order to active the search, I must press the Enter key on the keyboard.

    I don't seem to be having any trouble switching search engines or
    running successive searches.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 12, 2005