FF jumps about when enlarging window

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by A.Translator, Sep 15, 2009.

  1. A.Translator

    A.Translator Guest

    [firefox 3.5.3]
    I often enlarge individual articles of online news papers. FF pops up the
    article in a separate window all right, but that window always jumps to the
    same, off centre, position. I have tried dragging the window to the middle,
    closing down FF and trying again, but no matter what I do, the pop up window
    will shoot to the bottom right hand area of my screen just after is had fully
    loaded.

    I put an illustration online:
    http://www.spinsister.nl/zandbak/filmpjes/jumpy.htm
    (You may have to scroll down a bit.)

    Any idea how I can tame the pop ups to pop up in the middle?

    --
    Regards,
    Adriana.

    A.Translator, Sep 15, 2009