    FF work fine then sudenly freeze for no reason. I have to close FF with alt
    +ctrl + delete and open again. I have try to reinstall and it doesn't work

    Thanks for your help, sorry for my english mistake I speak better French.

    Jessica25, Jun 22, 2008

  2. Jessica25

    Jessica25 Guest

    I have FF 2 and Win XP

    0gk7k.7226$...

    Jessica25, Jun 22, 2008

  3. Jessica25

    Jim S Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:09:34 -0400, Jessica25 wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > FF work fine then sudenly freeze for no reason. I have to close FF with alt
    > +ctrl + delete and open again. I have try to reinstall and it doesn't work
    >
    > Thanks for your help, sorry for my english mistake I speak better French.

    I am having a similar problem and have traced it to HTML Validator add-on,
    but it can be cleared by emptying the cache rather than starting over.
    Little consolation tho'
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    Jim S, Jun 22, 2008
  4. Jessica25

    Jessica25 Guest

    I have try what you told me and FF still freeze up ! How can I completely
    remove FF without loosing my personal information and install FF 3 after ?
    Is FF3 better than FF2 ?

    Thanks in advance

    Jessica25, Jun 25, 2008
  5. Jessica25

    Jessica25 Guest

    Thanks for all the infos !

    How can I remove FF2 without removing FF3 ?

    Thanks

    Jessica25, Jun 26, 2008
  6. Jessica25

    Jessica25 Guest