    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare
    Hendrik Maryns, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Hendrik Maryns

    Adrian Guest

    http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    Adrian, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Hendrik Maryns

    Doug G Guest

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Master_password#Reset_your_master_password
    Doug G, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Doug G uitte de volgende tekst op 26/06/2005 13:26:
    > Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all.
    >>
    >> Serious trouble here! I entered a master password in FF today. Had
    >> to enter it twice as usual. It was accepted. First time it asks me
    >> for it, it doesn't recognise it anymore!
    >>
    >> Could this be because there is a non-ASCII symbol in it? I.e. ’, a
    >> backward quote, entered by Alt-right+0 on an international qwerty board.
    >>
    >> If no solutions, what can I do to loose as few information as
    >> possible, but be able to do a fresh start with another FF? I know I
    >> should copy bookmarks.html from my profile folder, but what else?
    >>
    >> TIA, H.

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Master_password#Reset_your_master_password

    The information on that site is no longer correct, but I found out, and
    will edit the page. Thanks!

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    Hendrik Maryns, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Hendrik Maryns uitte de volgende tekst op 26/06/2005 15:29:
    > Doug G uitte de volgende tekst op 26/06/2005 13:26:
    >
    >> Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all.
    >>>
    >>> Serious trouble here! I entered a master password in FF today. Had
    >>> to enter it twice as usual. It was accepted. First time it asks me
    >>> for it, it doesn't recognise it anymore!
    >>>
    >>> Could this be because there is a non-ASCII symbol in it? I.e. ’, a
    >>> backward quote, entered by Alt-right+0 on an international qwerty board.
    >>>
    >>> If no solutions, what can I do to loose as few information as
    >>> possible, but be able to do a fresh start with another FF? I know I
    >>> should copy bookmarks.html from my profile folder, but what else?
    >>>
    >>> TIA, H.

    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Master_password#Reset_your_master_password

    > The information on that site is no longer correct, but I found out, and
    > will edit the page. Thanks!

    Well, I managed to get rid of it by using
    chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul and accepting, but now Firefox
    doesn't remember any passwords anymore. Unchecking and rechecking the
    Remember passwords checkbox didn't help.

    Any suggestions? It is really annoying to have to look up that same
    password I never remember over and over again...

    Thanks, H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites: