    add bookmarks to. This is only my opinion, but this new version of FF
    simply bites.

    Past_It Mike

    Past_it, Jan 3, 2009

  2. Past_it wrote:
    > Forgive me if this is old news, but I am having a heck of a time making
    > a new bookmark. Prior to all these "improvements" all you needed to do
    > was to click new folder, fill in a name, hit enter and it is done. Now I
    > don't know what to do. When I click new folder nothing happens the box
    > containing the words "new folder" remain. If I want to make a folder
    > containing all my favorite eateries, how to I do it? I have been using
    > FF for ages so I am no newbie (maybe old, but no newbie to FF).
    >
    > This all changed just recently. If someone can tell me which version
    > changed this then I'll go back to that version if possible. This new
    > version may have a lot of bells and whistles that some like, but give me
    > the older version that I was used to and could use without bothering
    > everybody by asking something so inane as how to make a new folder to
    > add bookmarks to. This is only my opinion, but this new version of FF
    > simply bites.
    >
    > Past_It Mike

    you asked this same question 24 hours ago, and someone
    replied. Why don't you answer it there?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 3, 2009

  3. Past_it

    Past_it Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Past_it wrote:
    >> Forgive me if this is old news, but I am having a heck of a time
    >> making a new bookmark. Prior to all these "improvements" all you
    >> needed to do was to click new folder, fill in a name, hit enter and it
    >> is done. Now I don't know what to do. When I click new folder nothing
    >> happens the box containing the words "new folder" remain. If I want to
    >> make a folder containing all my favorite eateries, how to I do it? I
    >> have been using FF for ages so I am no newbie (maybe old, but no
    >> newbie to FF).
    >>
    >> This all changed just recently. If someone can tell me which version
    >> changed this then I'll go back to that version if possible. This new
    >> version may have a lot of bells and whistles that some like, but give
    >> me the older version that I was used to and could use without
    >> bothering everybody by asking something so inane as how to make a new
    >> folder to add bookmarks to. This is only my opinion, but this new
    >> version of FF simply bites.
    >>
    >> Past_It Mike

    > you asked this same question 24 hours ago, and someone replied. Why
    > don't you answer it there?

    I never saw my post nor an answer. That is why. Are you having a bad day
    or you have nothing else better to do than flame me? Thanks for your help.

    Past_it, Jan 3, 2009