    usage.

    Does it?

    Dan

    Dan C, Mar 14, 2008

  2. Dan C wrote:
    > FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu
    > usage.
    >
    > Does it?
    >
    > Dan

    first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 14, 2008

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >> FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu usage.
    >>
    >> Does it?
    >>
    >> Dan

    > first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.

    To clarify: FF3 does successfully address memory leakage,
    is that correct?

    TIA,
    Dan

    Dan C, Mar 14, 2008
  4. Dan C wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:
    >> Dan C wrote:
    >>> FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu usage.
    >>>
    >>> Does it?
    >>>
    >>> Dan

    >> first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.
    >>

    > To clarify: FF3 does successfully address memory leakage,
    > is that correct?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Dan

    isn't that what I said?
    http://blog.pavlov.net/2008/03/11/firefox-3-memory-usage/

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 14, 2008
  5. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:

    >>> first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.
    >>>

    >> To clarify: FF3 does successfully address memory leakage, is that
    >> correct?
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Dan

    > isn't that what I said?