    IE7, the page takes ages to load in FF but start up IE7 and it gets
    going straight away.

    Same when accessing my wireless router settings remotely.

    Moo, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Moo wrote:
    > Sometimes FF2.0 seems significantly slower at accessing web pages than
    > IE7, the page takes ages to load in FF but start up IE7 and it gets
    > going straight away.
    >
    > Same when accessing my wireless router settings remotely.

    I find no real difference between Firefox and other browsers in speed of
    displaying pages.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 23, 2007

  3. Moo

    Guest

    On Jan 23, 12:38 pm, Moo <>
    wrote:
    > Sometimes FF2.0 seems significantly slower at accessing web pages than
    > IE7, the page takes ages to load in FF but start up IE7 and it gets
    > going straight away.
    >
    > Same when accessing my wireless router settings remotely.

    maybe the site was designed with IE in mind

    , Jan 23, 2007
  4. Moo

    Miller Guest

    *Moo* wrote on 23.01.07 21:38:
    > Sometimes FF2.0 seems significantly slower at accessing web pages than
    > IE7, the page takes ages to load in FF but start up IE7 and it gets
    > going straight away.

    Aaahhh...
    So, what was the question?

    scnr, M. ;-)

    Miller, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Moo

    Splibbilla Guest

    Moo <> in

    > Sometimes FF2.0 seems significantly slower at accessing web pages
    > than IE7, the page takes ages to load in FF but start up IE7 and
    > it gets going straight away.

    i've had opposite experience since installing ie7 when it became ms update.

    even maxthon2 (used to fix the weakie7 ui) was as slow as ie7.

    maxthon1 runs well (and it uses ie7 files)

    running winxp.

    --
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Gargalishous

    Splibbilla, Jan 30, 2007